Good news: Veiligheidsregio Zeeland has decided that hotels can (partially) reopen. So it is - finally - time to let us pamper you again and fill up your vitamines-D at your future stay with us. We are very pleased to welcome you again in Beach Hotel and Brasserie de Walvis (hotelguests only). From Friday 8 May we will continue to provide nice stays for our guests!
The health and safety of our guests and employees have the highest priority. We have drawn up a protocol regarding Coronavirus to offer you a healthy and pleasant stay, in which you can continue to have breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stay in a hospitable environment.
In order to offer you a safe and pleasant stay, all accommodations are fully adapted to the “1.5 meter society”. We follow all the guidelines of the Dutch government and we go the extra mile ourselves.
We thank you in advance for your understanding, trust and cooperation. We wish you a very pleasant stay.
We make every effort to minimize the chance of the virus spreading. We basically follow the guidelines and recommendations determined by the national government. In addition, we take extra measures to create an extremely safe environment for guest and employee.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance. Both from our employees and other guests
- Our employees wear gloves in environments where food and drinks are prepared and served
- We pay extra attention to cleaning exposed surfaces
- There are additional disinfectants in public areas
- The reception is equipped with transparent screens
- Follow the walking direction in public areas
- Disinfect your hands every time you visit the reception and restaurant
- Maximum with 2 people in the elevator
- The layout of the restaurant and terrace has been adjusted 1.5 meters away from other guests
- Breakfast is offered in 4 rounds of 1 hour (07:30, 08:30, 09:30 and 10:30)
- Dinner is possible in 3 rounds of 1.5 hours (17:30, 19:00 and 20:30)
- It is mandatory to reserve a table in advance in order to handle the measures taken
- Maximum 4 guests per table
- To keep sufficient distance, we serve food and drinks on a side table
- We do not accept cash. It is only possible to pay with credit or debit card
- Follow instructions from staff at all times