The health and safety of our guests and employees have the highest priority. We have drawn up a protocol regarding Coronavirus to offer you a healthy and pleasant stay, in which you can continue to have breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stay in a hospitable environment.
In order to offer you a safe and pleasant stay, all accommodations are fully adapted to the “1.5 meter society”. We follow all the guidelines of the Dutch government and we go the extra mile ourselves.
We thank you in advance for your understanding, trust and cooperation. We wish you a very pleasant stay.
We make every effort to minimize the chance of the virus spreading. We basically follow the guidelines and recommendations determined by the national government. In addition, we take extra measures to create an extremely safe environment for guest and employee.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance. Both from our employees and other guests
- We pay extra attention to cleaning exposed surfaces
- There are additional disinfectants in public areas
- The reception is equipped with transparent screens
- Follow the walking direction in public areas
- Disinfect your hands every time you visit the reception and restaurant
- Maximum with 2 people in the elevator
- The layout of the restaurant and terrace has been adjusted 1.5 meters away from other guests
- Breakfast is offered in 4 rounds of 45 minutes (07:30, 08:30, 09:30 and 10:30)
- The restaurant is open for dinner from 17:30 to 21:00 with timeslots of 90 minutes.
- It is mandatory to reserve a table in advance in order to handle the measures taken
- Maximum 4 guests per table
- To keep sufficient distance, we serve food and drinks on a side table
- Follow instructions from staff at all times